A Photographers & Visitors Guide & Timeless Stories

Upper Greenwich Garden Views

11 pics ~ Upper Greenwich Park is a great place to spend a morning and have a picnic. Then wander on to the observatory and from there down the hill for a range of attractions, mostly free. For more information please click on Visiting Wonderful Greenwich.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Now you see me, now you don’t.  (a little slideshow)

I’ll jump.                                                                                                                                    Idiot

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

There is also a deer enclosure but, on the day, they were hiding.  ❗

9 responses

1. It looks so rural in London!

September 1, 2014 at 17:32

2. That book-seat is fabulous!

September 1, 2014 at 19:50

• Yep. There are a few of them about Greenwich, each with a different theme. Curiously (perhaps) people only sit on them to have their photograph taken.

September 1, 2014 at 22:00

3. I’m also fond of the book bench. Might I suggest you do a series so we can see them all, in their theme-y glory?
    Wondering why the water is so green. Normal algae? Blue-green algae? I didn’t used to have the questions until I began to wonder at the safety of doggly companions who would partake…

September 2, 2014 at 19:54

4. I photographed one more, which will appear shortly, as a command performance. I think the algae is normal (although it is fenced in ~ ooohohoho 😮 ).

September 2, 2014 at 21:53

5. Oh so lovely and peaceful! Beautiful photos~

September 23, 2014 at 00:39

• Thank you. Places like this are a nice reminder that of what we care for. 🙂

September 23, 2014 at 00:46

♪ Your Comments are Welcome Feedback ♪

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s